Sunday, January 20, 2019
9:00am – 12:00pm
3065 Ridgeway Drive, Unit 41
Mississauga, ON L5L 5M6
Admission: $80.00(early bird price);$90(at the door, space is limited)
Speaker: Lucian Yu
Topic: Diet & Nutrition(Winter)
In winter, living things slow down to save energy while some animals hibernate. Corresponding to the Water element and its organs, the Kidney and Bladder, Winter is time of storage and introspection. It’s a wonderful time to enrich our lives with the virtue of the season.
* Learning about the philosophy of Eating with the Seasons
* Understand the food benefits and hindrances affecting us in Cold climates
* Figuring our different cooking methods to increase dietary benefit for Winter
* You can email transfer money to firstname.lastname@example.org to secure your spot
or drop off your check or cash at office: 40-3100 Ridgeway Drive, Mississauga, L5L 5M5
* Price includes all the expenses (e.g. food material, cooking equipment, and serving utensils, etc.).
* NO extra cost.
* Free food samples to try in the class.
* Taxes are also included in the price.
* Call us at 905-606-0062 for more information
* We reserve the rights to change without earlier notice.