Anatomy & Physiology 2 – ANAT 1202 (60 hours)
This part of Anatomy and Physiology will cover more indepth of the anatomical structures.
Human Anatomical Structures:
- Describe basic cell structure and processes.
- Describe the structure and function of the body tissues.
- Explain the organization of the body systems.
- Locate the major bones, muscles, and blood supply of the head, trunk and limbs.
- Describe the range of joint articulation and the role of major muscles in movement coordination.
- Identify the areas of the abdomen and thorax and the corresponding internal structures.
- Identify the surface anatomical structures required to locate acupuncture points.
- Identify local anatomy of locations at which acupuncture presents an inherent risk of injury.