- Minimum 2 years post-secondary education or equivalent professional experience;
- Two letters of recommendation attesting to your individual learning capacities, skills and attitude;
- Demonstrated understanding of the responsibilities associated with being a health care professional;
- Personal letter (200-300 words) detailing your abilities, purpose and motivation for studying at Canadian College of Traditional Chinese Medicine;
- Non-refundable $250 application fee; plus additional $100 for international students.